- New toy! New toy! - Fearsome Dreamer & Elle UK for my commute reads - present from my friend, who worked the McFLY gigs - waiting for public transport in my TopShop boots - beauty buys - work selfie - a very purple ootd - coffee and train times - I wanna be Taylor Swift (& want her wardrobe too - a change of scene from the library, working in Starbucks -
Hello folks and how are we all today? Autumn seems to have well and truly arrived here in the UK and I'm actually kinda grateful. Bring on the berry shades, fallen leaves, and abundance of knitwear! Uni is in full swing too, lots of work that I'm kinda ahead with so far (aided so far with copious amounts of coffee) and feeling motivated to do well this year. In terms of getting back on track with blogging, I guess I'm back on the band wagon a little bit, I feel like fashion week coverage is a good way of kickstarting my brain into fashion mode again. Also treated myself to copies of Elle and Company, this month and have now finally caught up with all of the backlog of blogs I've been so behind in reading for the past few weeks.
In exciting news of future plans, next year is really shaping up to be something quite exciting. My lovely bestie Kath managed to nab us some Taylor Swift tickets, I'm finally looking up dates for my New York trip, and am looking at the possibility of a general trip to the Netherlands (as part of a mini break for my friend's Hen Weekend). The only thing I can't add to this exciting plans list is LeakyCon Orlando =( as pumped as I was to head over and experience the awesome of the Harry Potter park with an insane amount of Potter fans, funds and timings have made it unlikely I'll be able to make it over now. Ah well...start saving for 2015?
Speaking of future plans! Something a little sooner than all of this is Blogger's Bookshelf's 1st birthday celebrations :) we're about two weeks away - yikes! - and Erin and I have been chugging away on the background with some plans for the big day and the next few months! Who would've thought we'd be here a year later eh?
5 links to <3
- Getting obsessed with purple eyeshadows after reading Estee's post.
- Loving the adorable-ness of this tiny Instagram projector from the Temporary: Secretary's blog.
- Oh so yummy and Autumnal feeling apple and cinnamon muffin recipe.
- Hallie's favourite spots in NYC, will be bookmarking these for my hypothetical-though-probably-actually-happening trip to the Big A next year.
- Fab post on 'uniform blogging' by the lovely Michelle.
soundtrack: Rat a Tat Tat by Fall Out Boy